Bury CP1100 Truck Phone
Bury CP1100 Truck Phone
BURY CP1100 Truck Phone is your ultimate tool if you are after a fixed installed phone / car kit in your vehicle. Whether it’s in your truck, bus, van or car this powerful, fully featured, voice activated phone / car kit is a definite ‘must have’ device. This elite device reads out SMS and allows you to control the entire kit via voice control.
Bury have implemented voice memos, DSP sound cancelling, magic word voice activation system, as well as many other fantastic features. Simply insert your SIM card into the bottom of this device and thanks to the large 2.8” color screen and large durable back lit buttons, you’re ready to go!
Signal boost up to 2 watts ensures maximum benefit of available antenna signal across the country.
CP 1100 Full Feature List...
- Fixed in-vehicle installation
- Up to 2 watt signal boost
- Independent communication system - with own dedicated SIM card, installed permanently in the vehicle
- 2.8” Colour Display - displays phone book, call lists, text messages, antenna reception, carriers name and incoming telephone number
- Day/Night Mode - brightness of the symbols on the display can be adjusted
- Displays text messages
- Text-to-Speech - reads out text messages and phone book entries aloud
- DialogPlus Voice Control - extremely accurate, rapid reaction word recognition without voice training and with visual and audible user support
- Voice Dialing - Using magic word activates voice control with a single voice command
- Voice control of all menu functions
- Supports 7 languages
- Large illuminated keys
- Memo function records up to 2 minutes of conversation
- Auto mute of radio/entertainment system during incoming/outgoing calls (radio dependent)
- Crystal clear audio/voice reproduction via the vehicles stereo system* or external loudspeaker (*subject to compatibility with vehicle stereo system)
- Multiple call handling - hold calls and switch between them, conference up to 7 participants
- Emergency Calls - via an SOS key
- External antenna connection via FME or FAKRA
- Privacy Handset available (optional accessory)
Bury CP1100 is compatible with the following frequencies
2G: 850/900/1800/1900MHz (in Australia the 2G freq. have been closed by all carriers)
3G:Telstra Next G Network 850MHz
CP1100 User Guide...click here
CP1100 Installation & Operating Guide...click here