Warranty Periods/Claims Procedures
At Point to Point Distributions we pride ourselves in great customer service and being reasonable people.
We understand equipment failure can be a frustrating experience, and so we are dedicated to delivering you a fast turnaround for faulty goods and expert after sales support with our trained staff.
Warranty periods vary for different types of products.
Warranty may be provided by direct by Point to Point Distributions or referred to the brand manufacturer or a third party.
What do I do if I have a faulty product?
Here are a few easy steps to take in order to lodge a warranty claim with us.
1. Please ensure you provide your invoice or receipt as a proof of purchase. Also we require in most cases the serial number of the faulty item.
Warranty is only valid if you can prove the original purchase date of this item (e.g. receipt, invoice, delivery date or internet confirmation), and the date is within the period of the warranty term for the specific product.
2. Make sure the fault, defect or failure is within our warranty policy.
We do not cover products that are faulty due to:
- Ordinary wear and tear, user negligence, misuse or abuse, incorrect handling of the product, non-compliance of the operating instructions, accident or fire
- Malicious damage by a third person, includes alterations or modifications by a non authorised service technician or parties.
- Failure to service or maintain the equipment in accordance with the user manual’s specifications and recommendations
- Rusting of equipment
3. Contact our Point to Point Distributions service team via phone or email. Even if you are sure the equipment is faulty, please lodge a support request with the details of the problem. This is to avoid discovering later the item is 'no-fault-found' and ends up costing the owner time/money/freight spent on transporting the item to and from us. There may also be a known fix, software update or workaround we can point you in the direction of.
4. Once you have contacted us and obtained our RA (return authorisation), you will need to return the product to us or where directed, to our nominated manufacturers service centre
Please see below the warranty period applicable to the product brand...
2 YEAR WARRANTY
Bury Technologies, Carcomm, Nextivity Cel-Fi GO Repeaters,
Krusell Phone Cases and Walk on Water Tablet Cases
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Parksafe, SmartPark, Smoothtalker, RFI Antennas, iGrip, Kram, Onyx, AF International Brands
Replacement Parts Warranty Balance Period
All parts replaced within the warranty period are covered for the remaining period of original warranty term.
We do not cover any personal injuries or damage due to accidents, misuse, neglect, normal wear, improper assembly or improper maintenance.
Australian Consumer Law
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au