RFI CD28-41-70 VHF Ground Independent Mopole 148 - 175 MHZ - Threaded Stud - No cable
RFI CD28-41-70 VHF GROUND INDEPENDENT MOPOLE 148 - 175 MHZ - THREADED STUD - NO CABLE
The The CD28 series are ground independent Mopole antennas ideal in “alternative” mounting positions such as gutter, mirror or trunk mounts.
Utilising a patented matching circuit, the CD28-41-70 antennas are end fed dipole antennas combining a durable thermoplastic housing with a flexible tapered stainless whip section resistant to knocks and bends.
• Performance - Exhibits 3 dB improvement in performance over a 1/4 wave whip
• Versatile - Ground independent design allows use in alternative mounting locations
• Rugged - The transformer circuit is housed within a high impact thermoplastic moulding which is virtually indestructible
• Unique termination method simplifies installation and re-cabling in the field
• Designed, manufactured and patented in Australia [Australian Patent # 596830 and 656793]
(1) MopoleTM antennas such as the CD28 have been shown to exhibit a 3dB improvement in received signal level in the field when compared to a ¼ wave whip however in pattern tests exhibit only 1.5 to 2dB over a ¼ wave (equivalent to 1.5-2dBi). This improvement in performance can be attributed to a lower radiation angle level of these ground independent antennas.
(2) Also available preterminated with 5m 8058 RG58C/U. Use -73 or -53 suffix to replace -70 or -50 suffix