RFI LPDA7040-11-0.3NF LTE 11dBi LPDA Directional Enclosed Antenna (698-4000MHz); 0.3m N(F)
RFI LTE 11DBI LPDA DIRECTIONAL ENCLOSED ANTENNA (698-4000MHZ); 0.3M N(F)
The LPDA7040-11-0.3NF is a high performance wide band log periodic antenna designed to operate in the LTE bands from 698 to 4000 MHz. This wideband design eliminates the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency. This simplifies installations since the same antenna can be used for a wide array of wireless applications where wide coverage is desired. The brass & aluminium internal components of this antenna are enclosed within a UV-stable white ABS radome for all-weather operation and is supplied with a tilt and swivel mast mount kit.
- Broad operating frequency range
- Compact design
- Urban and rural areas - Poor data signal reception (indoor or outdoor)
- Slow data transmission connection
- Unstable connection
- Increase system transmission reliability
- LTE fringe areas (close to an LTE area, but just out of reach)
- Network operator flexibility - as the antennas is wideband, a new antenna is not needed per network operator
- Works on most networks.