RFI ITG5001 Multiband Cellular 824-960MHz/1710-2170MHz
RFI ITG5001 MULTIBAND CELLULAR 824-960MHZ/1710-2170MHZ
A derivation of the Duet™ and Quadrant™ dual/multi band products, the antenna uses stripline fed slot radiator technology with patch circuits used to introduce multi band performance. Being slightly larger than the multi band Quadrant™, the Quintet™ has been configured to suit not only GSM900 and GSM1800 systems but also covers AMPS, DAMPS and CDMA 800, SMR systems, PCS1900, DCS1800 and UMTS/3G.
• Truly global cellular coverage.- One antenna suits all of the following systems: GSM900 and GSM1800, AMPS, DAMPS and CDMA 800, SMR systems, PCS1900, DCS1800 and UMTS/3G.
• Superb performance – approaches a quarter wave antenna and easily out-performs external mounted glass mount antennas. Patented mixed polarity design.
• Reduce inventories – one antenna suits all systems and can be shipped globally
• Completely internal – no impact on prestige vehicles, no threat of vandalism, no car wash damage and simplified installation
• Supplied ready to go with peel and stick mounting and pre-terminated, fully shielded low loss coaxial cable