RFI ITG5001 Multiband Cellular 824-960MHz/1710-2170MHzITG5001
RFI ITG5001 Multiband Cellular 824-960MHz/1710-2170MHz
A derivation of the Duet™ and Quadrant™ dual/multi band products, the antenna uses stripline fed slot radiator technology with patch circuits used to introduce multi band performance. Being slightly larger than the multi band Quadrant™, the Quintet™ has been configured to suit not only GSM900 and GSM1800 systems but also covers AMPS, DAMPS and CDMA 800, SMR systems, PCS1900, DCS1800 and UMTS/3G.
• Truly global cellular coverage.- One antenna suits all of the following systems: GSM900 and GSM1800, AMPS, DAMPS and CDMA 800, SMR systems, PCS1900, DCS1800 and UMTS/3G.
• Superb performance – approaches a quarter wave antenna and easily out-performs external mounted glass mount antennas. Patented mixed polarity design.
• Reduce inventories – one antenna suits all systems and can be shipped globally
• Completely internal – no impact on prestige vehicles, no threat of vandalism, no car wash damage and simplified installation
• Supplied ready to go with peel and stick mounting and pre-terminated, fully shielded low loss coaxial cable
|Band||824 - 960MHz / 1710 - 2170MHz|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Entire specified band @ <2.0:1 VSWR|
|Nominal Gain dBi||1.1 @ 806 - 960MHz / 4.4 @ 1710 - 1990 / 4.5 @ 1910 - 2170|
|Cable and Connector||Cellular feeder of 5.0m 9014 low loss, fully shielded cable terminated with SMA male and FME nipple (adapters available). GPS feeder of 5.0m RG174 type cable MCX connector fitted|