Point to Point Distributions is open for business, but due to covid restrictions, contactless pick up only.
This antenna is extremely robust in design with the patented PCB designed radiating element housed in a black or white (CD5000 W) fibreglass radome fitted to an integral heavy duty electro-polished stainless steel spring.
With a 13mm stud mount and ground plane independent design, this antenna may be installed onto a number of mounting brackets such as mirror, bull bar, gutter or fender mounts and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four wheel drives and trucks. They can even be used as a base station antenna due to their ground plane independent design.
• 5 dB Gain ideal for fringe areas and country applications
• Robust design for heavy duty applications-
• Available with GPS sub-assembly on request
• Available in black - CD5000-B
• Patented PCB based collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full. No tuning required|
|Nominal Gain dBi||5|
|Cable and Connector||5.0m 9006 supplied with FME-101 connector terminated and UHF adapter supplied|
|Whip Material||PCB radiating element housed in tapered high impact fibreglass|
|Suggested Installation||Bullbar or guarg|
|Whip Length mm||900|