RFI TLA4100 Multiband Transit Antenna 698-2700 MHz and 5.8 GHzTLA4100
RFI TLA4100 Multiband Transit Antenna 698-2700 MHz and 5.8 GHz
The TLA4100/4200 Antenna is designed specifically for rail, light rail and bus applications and other similarly demanding transit or stationary applications.
With a VSWR less than 2:1 covering 800-5800 MHz (off a ground plane) and 2.5:1 (full band on a ground plane), the TLA4100/4200 operates in all cellular bands globally plus the 2.4 & 5.8 GHz ISM bands. In addition the TLA4200 incorporates an active GPS antenna for asset tracking and AVL applications.
Designed utilising a high impact, UV stabilised low Flame, Smoke and Toxicity (FST) radome, the TLA4100/4200 is IP68 rated to fully protect against the ingress of dust and water.
Designed to meet the following European Traction Industry Standards:
• NF-F-16-101/102 (materials standard)
• EN50155 (vibration standard)
• EN50124-1 (electrical isolation standard)
• Functions with or without a ground plane*
* Nominated gain achieved using a 1m2 ground plane
• Wide band coverage from 698MHz to 890MHz
• All welded construction for reliability
• Excellent front-to-back ratio
• Alodined conductive plating for performance reliability
• Designed to minimize the generation of PIM
|Band||698-960MHz / 1710-2700MHz / 2400-2700MHz & 5700-5800MHz|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full. No tuning required|
|Nominal Gain dBi||5 @ 698 - 960MHz / 6 @ 1710 - 2700MHz / 3 @ 2400-2700MHz / 7 @ 5700-5800MHz|
|Height mm||90 including gasket|
|Termination||Antenna Port: Fixed N-female|
This antenna has an N female connector integrated into the underside of the antenna body.
****There is no cable supplied with this antenna.
N Female Connector (pictured)
Also available is a 10.0Mtr cable extension N Plug to SMA Plug - 9207N-10
10Mtr Cable - N Plug to SMA Plug - 9207N-10