RFI CD961-71-75 UHF CB 6.5dB E/Feed Mopole Antenna (470-490MHz ); MSW35, 5m FME(F) & UHF(M) AdaptorCD961-71-75
RFI CD961-71-75 UHF CB 6.5dB E/Feed Mopole Antenna (470-490MHz ); MSW35, 5m FME(F) & UHF(M) Adaptor
The CD900 Series are high performance elevated feed mobile antennas which can be used in virtually any mounting position. When gutter or roof bar mounted, high above a vehicle, CD900 series antennas deliver a full 6.5dB gain. When the CD961-71-75 gets mounted in other positions, such as on a vehicle fender or bull bar, the elevated feed design places a large portion of the antenna above the vehicle cabin, providing good all round performance regardless of mounting position.
• Totally ground plane independent
• Elevated feed boosts radiating element above obstructions
• New MSW35 Phasemaster whip section provides unsurpassed performance and strength
• Quality construction - Choke assembly is crafted from solid brass and available in both chrome and black finishes
• Supplied pre-terminated with FME connector and UHF adaptor
• Can be used with a variety of mounts.
|Nominal Gain dBq
|Clear hanging bag
|Polyurethene over moulded 17-7PH black chrome plated whip section on bright chrome choke
|Whip Length mm
|Cable And Connector
|5m Cellfoam with FME-101 terminated, UHF adapter supplied.
|<1.6:1 @ 470-490MHz & <1.25:1 @ 476-478MHz
|Full. No tuning required
|470 - 490
|Spring Assembly withThreaded Stud & Stepped Nut